Take a ride to my youtube channel

Take a ride to my youtube channel
(click my bike to ride to youtube)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a daily bla bla blaa


Today I was tired all day, not a good night sleep last night.I woke up sick with a weird stomach pain, I think I fell asleep too soon after eating.

What is the point of this story?
Nothing really,but around 5p.m. I felt dead to the world I needed to get out of the house.

I took a quick bike ride to the store, still no point to this but I felt really good wile riding my body felt light and my mind clear.

The time I've been spending just riding around town has been paying off, I can tell I'm losing weight and my legs are getting stronger.

I will use today as my rest day,because I really havent been too active today, and tomorrow I've got stuff to do on the other side of the city.

Did I waste my day ?
I was not very active today that's for sure but,(lol) I took down the Christmas stuff (fake tree and all).And my PC is now a little stronger and ready for a graphics card.
I put in a 600 watt Power supply.
It was recommended by my friend it's a monster but extremely quit.

Even though its overkill and not doing much the big fan will cool down my system.(my on board chip set graphics overheats all the time).

I feel very proud to have installed this all by my self,(me and computers don't get along) I always fear I will blow something up or just totally fry my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment