Take a ride to my youtube channel

Take a ride to my youtube channel
(click my bike to ride to youtube)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

You will pay Pac Man!!! & Video of the day : )

Last week I got all ready to get Sonic Lost World and Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures on 3ds. I got sonic then I found out that Pac Man the 3ds version was coming a week later. : ( sad face . Today will be the day-,better off though .I tend to buy too many games and never seem to have time to play them till the end, and soo many games just came out and more I want on the way . I'm looking at you Mario and Sonic @ the 2014 USSR Olympics : P wait I think my text book is out dated. With that being said I give you Bee and PuppyCat- I should have posted this yesterday with the kick starter info W/e

No comments:

Post a Comment